We Keep Things Organized

  • Criminal Appeals Defendants have the right to appeal their convictions to a higher court. If your offense was non-violent, you may be able to remain free until the appeals process is complete. Defendants may appeal the sentencing decision, pre-trial rulings and decisions during the trial. In addition to appealing the conviction, you can appeal the fairness of the trial or the length of the sentence. The initial request must be filed within thirty days. Contact our office if you want to appeal your conviction. We have extensive experience with the appeals process. It’s important to have an attorney who has successfully handled these cases because the appeals process is different from trial proceedings. Our legal team has the discipline and

    Jul 20,
  • Overview of the Appeals Process A conviction at your trial doesn’t end the legal process. It is possible to file motions requesting that the trial court set aside the verdict or to order a new trial. These motions are rarely successful. You may need to appeal to a higher court to get your conviction overturned or have your sentence reduced. If you are convicted of a gross misdemeanor or a felony in Nevada, the statutes entitle you to an appeal. You must file your motions for appeal within 30 days of the decision. Many trial lawyers don’t have the expertise to handle appeals. It’s essential that you retain the services of an attorney who has the experience managing these types

    Apr 24,

Las Vegas, NV 89102-2314
1125 Shadow Lane Suite 100

Phone: 702-997-1774
Fax: 702-385-9081