We Keep Things Organized

  • Overview of the Appeals Process A conviction at your trial doesn’t end the legal process. It is possible to file motions requesting that the trial court set aside the verdict or to order a new trial. These motions are rarely successful. You may need to appeal to a higher court to get your conviction overturned or have your sentence reduced. If you are convicted of a gross misdemeanor or a felony in Nevada, the statutes entitle you to an appeal. You must file your motions for appeal within 30 days of the decision. Many trial lawyers don’t have the expertise to handle appeals. It’s essential that you retain the services of an attorney who has the experience managing these types

    Apr 24,

Las Vegas, NV 89102-2314
1125 Shadow Lane Suite 100

Phone: 702-997-1774
Fax: 702-385-9081